ITIL Service Delivery Manager
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 130000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
ITIL Service Management Service Delivery Manager
Are you an experienced ITIL Service Management Service Delivery Manager who wants to join a dynamic business? Then this is the role for you!
Want to have the chance to create an innovative difference and learn new technologies along the way? This FinTech Company is heavily funded within the lending space. They are creating powerful platforms and increasing transparency through partnerships. Furthermore, redefining the financial landscape using the latest and greatest technologies.
As the Service Delivery Manager you will partner with other technology functions and line-of-business leaders. You will be required to deliver service management support using the ITIL methodology framework and in an agile environment.
You will be accountable for providing Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration and Service Request management for the entire Australian site.
This business is dynamic, fast paced and agile - you will be empowered to own your Service Delivery responsibilities and to deliver them across the business.
The majority of this role involves incident management, change management and problem management. Our ideal candidate will be advanced at adaptability and managing change. You will need to be an analytical thinker with fantastic interpersonal and written communication skills. You will also need to be results driven and have lots of energy!
- 5+ years' experienced Service Delivery Manager
- Advanced knowledge and experience in ITIL processes specifically Incidents, Problems and Change
- Experienced working under pressure whist managing major incidents, trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Proven track record of continual service improvement, achieving service agreements and with a risk mindset (including policy, standards and processes)
- An understanding and deep empathy for working with a broad range of business stakeholders and staff, specifically to understand their challenges and deliver business outcomes
- Knowledge of technologies (including new and emerging) and the ability to understand and utilise technology to achieve required position outcomes
- Ability to influence business outcomes through first class written and verbal skills
- Worked in an ITIL operating model and describe the value this create for customers
- Strong stakeholder management
- An understanding of legislative requirements to meet regulatory requirements of the organisation
Education & Qualifications:
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Advanced ITIL Certifications desirable
We have already launched a headhunt drive for this role! If you feel this is the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.