Fullstack .Net Developer
- New South Wales
- AU$100000.00 - 120000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Full Stack .Net Developer
North Shore location (Sydney)
Permanent: $110k - $130k + Super
Our client is an online booking system that gives business owners the ability to take control of their venues, bookings, brand and SEO. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, is innovative and has a 'will do' solution oriented attitude to get things done. They will be experienced in .Net development and provide operational support for any bugs or issues that are reported via the service desk from staff, QA or customers.
Experience and skills:
- Strong analysis and investigation problem solving skills.
- Experience in .Net web development using C# and Asp.net MVC 4/5 and Core.
- Strong understanding of WebApi/ WebApi2, Rest, and third-party integrations
- Proven experience in MS SqlServer and ORMs ie Entity Framework & Linq
- NoSQL Database experience ie CouchDB, Mango, and writing queries.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React or Vue including experience with state management in SPA applications.
- Ability work across Azure and AWS.
- A place where you will feel valued and part of the family. You are vital to our success.
- A workplace that believes in innovation in order to stay competitive and deliver quality to our end users.
- A flexible, inclusive and friendly culture
- Training and development to employees for career and skills progression.
- Be part of a team applying Agile software engineering best practices.
Please send your application and CV through our portal if this role sounds like you!!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.