Software Developer (.Net and Angular essential)
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$70000.00 - 140000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Full time remote opportunity
- Up to $140k + super
- Individual career pathway
- Multiple projects and technologies
We are on the hunt for a developer looking for his next long term career move. You will be working on world-class digital products and solutions for our client base that covers finance, mining, Government, and education.
What you will need:
- C#/.Net skills across the entire SDLC
- Angular, HTML, CSS
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the business
- The willingness to learn and pick up new technologies
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Individual roadmaps to support next new hire that covers training in new technologies, mental and emotional health
- Career path for those who wish to learn and upskill in new areas
- We are a culture of support and persistence. If we do not get it right the first time, we work with you until we are successful
- Team nights, drinks, lunches etc (Covid permitting)
- Recently opened a new office in Sydney and looking now at opening in Melbourne
- Over 30 employed in the technical space
Our team is rapidly growing, and we need developers from Junior to Senior who are committed to a long-term game plan of success and support. If this ticks your boxes, then please click the apply button now!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.