Sys Admin - Low Level Network Engineer - Linux
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 150000.00
- Super and Bonus
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are looking for a Low Level Systems Administrator / Low Level Network Engineer for Trading Applications to join a growing Algorithmic Trading company based in Sydney. They work in the world of low-latency, high-frequency trading. The role is suited to a candidate with strong Linux skills and proficiency in many scripting languages.
- Relocation of services
- Support Software Development Team
- Support traders
- Continuous improvement of their current trading systems
- Improve and develop automated tools
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Linux in a Low-Latency environment
- A good understanding of latency, what causes its and how to avoid it in a trading system
- Familiarity with Python collection
- Strong Python or Perl proficiency
- Python scripting and development experience
- Good understanding of life-cycle phases including testing, development and release
- Discrete event simulation
- Low-Level Network management experience
Nice to have
- Some Windows C# experience would be advantageous
- Database querying languages such as SQLite or MySQL.
- Understanding of C and C++
To apply to the role or to hear more please click the "apply now" button. I'd be happy to go into more detail.
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.