Mid-Level Web Developer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$90000.00 - 100000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Web Developer - Low Code
- Exciting opportunity with a leading financial Institution
- Great company culture, modern offices and major digital transformation
- Located in North Sydney close to public transport
Our client is a leading financial services provider which operates in the mortgage and lending space. They are here to challenge the status quo and shift the paradigm, a new way of serving a growing, diverse and rapidly evolving market all over Australia. There success is almost essential to the growing communities around them and are here to provide there clients with a deep sense of control and ownership over there finances.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with all functions of the design, build and support digital journeys for customers and business stakeholders. You will be will versed across product management processes, Agile Delivery, DevOps, as well as Web Development practises.
As a key stakeholder in the business you will also actively be involved in supporting User Interface Design, Digital Journeys, Analytics and driving data integrity. You will drive the adoption of standards, best practices and guidelines with respect to customer experience, web development, automation and attaining the most value for the squad's customers.
The successful traits for this entail:
- Communication Skills - Interpersonal and Written -Ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others and ability to express oneself clearly in business writing.
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness -The drive to understand, agree and satisfy customer requirements (internal & external) and deliver a high-quality service to them
- Stakeholder Management - Agile workplace expereince is a must
Your Essential Technical Skills:
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience with ASP, ASP.net, C#, VB.Net, MS SQL
- Mainstream CMS ( Advantageous )
- Support, troubleshoot, deploy and tune code with solid understanding of web development practices
- Experience with Agile development practises such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development, continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
- Customer Experience Design
- Experience working in Agile DevOps environment CI/CD pipeline experience
If this sounds like you, please apply above. Our shortlists will be closing shortly as this is an immediate requirement for someone who can start as soon as possible
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.