Level 1/2 Technical Support - 6 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Sydney CBD location
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Immediate start
Our client is a successful IT and Managed Services company, seeking an enthusiastic and genuinely helpful, experienced Technical support team member to join on a 6 month contract basis.
Your role will be to provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients managing a range of Level 1 & Level 2 support issues.
You will be a experienced Level 1-2 Tech Support/Service Desk Analyst who will possess the following experience:
- Proven experience in a Service Desk environment resolving level 1/2 technical issues, fulfilling requests in a timely manner, a natural resilience and the ability to 'think outside the square' at times to resolve urgent requests!
- Working in a large enterprise environment supporting customers over the phone, remotely, ITIL experience and certificate preferable;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving experience;
- A proactive nature, an enthusiastic attitude and a genuine desire to help people.
- Good knowledge in working and supporting windows operating systems (XP,7,8&10)
- Good knowledge Microsoft office suites (2003,07,10,13,16 & Office365)
- Some knowledge of Windows Server and Exchange. (2003/2008/2010/2012)
- An understanding of backup systems and software.
- Exposure to using SCCM
- Supporting iOS & Android devices
- Supporting various manufacturer types or desktops, laptops, printers, workstations etc.
- An understanding of ITIL and customer service principles would be highly regarded.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with a great phone manner.
- Great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Occasional project team work to deploy solutions for customers.
- Experience in providing remote assistance via team viewer
We have already started headhunting for this role so if you think you suit and meet the requirements APPLY now!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.