Enterprise Data Architect
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$160000.00 - 180000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Enterprise Data Architect - Data Modeling - Data Governance - Data Management
An Enterprise Data Architect is required to join a successful Australian FinTech, to set the direction and maintain an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards, process and practices.
The role will be the custodian of data, setting the vision for use of data and will manage data catalogue to improve the quality and value of core data assets. The role will manage the way that people and programs engage with data, ensuring that data can be turned into valuable insights that inform business decisions. The role holder will consistently communicate the business benefit of data standards and will champion and govern those standards across the firm. The role holder will ensure internal procedures keep pace with evolving data regulation and compliance.
Providing Data governance, policies, standards, and best practices .Architecture, technical oversight and decision making. Definition and creation of all technology roadmaps. Engineering delivery of custom software as well as integration of off the shelf applications. Supporting internal and external facing solution development
Skills and Knowledge
- Expert level Data Modeling experience. Including a deep understanding of relational, taxonomical and ontological modelling approaches.
- Strong recent experience of developing and managing an enterprise data catalogue.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a Data Governance Framework and a Data Quality Management service.
- An expert in information management practices including information life cycle management, data profiling, master data management, data audits and requirements gathering
- Clear knowledge and experience relating to the application of data governance, data privacy and data ethics principles to support and drive data strategy
- Experience of unstructured and semi-structured data and associated processing approaches. NLP and Machine learning experience a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in Agile project environments
- Ability to work with technical, (developers, data engineers, data scientists) and nontechnical staff
- Financial Services (FinTech) experience would be beneficial
To find out more about this exciting new position please click the "Apply Now" button.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.