Senior Full Stack Developer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$150000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Full Stack Developer (Web and Mobile)
This is an opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer. The team is well established and working on multiple exciting projects. The company is a home-grown Aussie FinTech that has experienced phenomenal success over the last few years.
As the Senior Full Stack Developer (Web/Mobile) you will work across multiple business areas. The work will encompass Design, Development and some support. You will work with external and internal stakeholders in many business areas. Agile experience is a must as you'll need experience working within the squad structure. Experience across product management processes, Agile Delivery, DevOps, as well as Web Development practises. You'll lead digital solution design and digital asset optimisation.
- Develop web and mobile solutions.Help qualify opportunities, work through complex problems, build solution designs and rapidly implement that solution.
- Key contributor to the product life-cycle including Story building, Design, Peer Programming, showcasing, automated testing and automated delivery
- Participate and contribute to Web development on and between various systems
- Understand and analyse the data formats between interoperable systems
- Build, maintain and automate test scripts
- Actively contribute to build stronger communities of practise
- Actively look to improve technical and agile behaviours
- Work closely with External Vendors and squads to deliver value sprint on sprint
- Microsoft Stack (ASP, ASP.net, C#, VB.Net, MS SQL)
- Rest, SOAP
- Mainstream CMS
- Ability to support, troubleshoot, deploy and tune code
- Solid understanding of web development practises
- Experience with Agile development practises such as code versioning, packaging, test driven development, continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
To apply for this role please click the "Apply Now" button to hear more.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.