Senior Software Engineer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 170000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Software Developer (Python, C++, Cryptography)
Cyber Security/Cyber Crime
Inner Sydney Location
$140K - 170K + Super
The role holder will be responsible for designing and developing new functionality for bespoke cyber security systems. Demonstrable skills across a variety of programming languages leveraging modern SDLC practice is important. The role holder will be involved in creating numerous exciting and innovative solutions to the varied and complex challenges in the cyber security industry.
· Provide design input into projects and initiatives in teams of less than 12 people.
· Develop software from specifications using agreed SDLC.
· Participate in customer facing sessions as required in the capacity of a developer and subject matter expert.
· Maintain knowledge of the programming industry and new trends and approaches.
· Develop and maintain expertise in current security technologies and practices.
· Scripting languages, preferably Python.
· Development using compiled languages such as C, C++, Go, or Rust.
· Git or similar version control systems.
· Experience using modern software development technologies and practices.
· Conducting code reviews.
· Unit and integration testing.
· Comfortable in a Linux environment.
· Good understanding of network protocols and packet analysis highly desirable.
· Comprehensive knowledge of operating system and network security highly desirable.
· Experience in any of the following is extremely valued:
- Penetration testing.
- Low-level systems development on Linux, Windows or OSX.
- Vulnerability research with reverse engineering.
- Mobile platform development on Android or iOS.
· Works under broad direction usually within a small team.
· Full accountability for own technical work and project responsibilities.
· Work is often self-initiated.
Please apply here to pursue this unique opportunity
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.