- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$131400.00 - 131400.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Node.JS engineer ( Multiple Live Roles)
- Successful and established Fintech firm in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Reputable fintech leader in the Lending space
- Growth opportunity and flexibility on offer for ideal candidates
Our client is one of the most prestigeous lending brand in the industry and is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Core API team.
You will bean integral part of the new Core API Team team that will be building a re-architected core services platform to cater for continued business growth. The team will aid in the transition to our new architecture and drive the business forward into a more stable and scalable platform.
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience working on back end services and platforms using NodeJS and Typescript
- 3-5 years of experience working with AWS technologies
- Functional programming technologies are also encouraged and would be great if you worked with Java/Scala.
Benefits and perks:
- Take Career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- A week's additional annual leave after 3 years' service
- Open pantry with complimentary food for staff
- Regular social activities
The engineering department is going through significant changes and there are opportunities for you to help grow and shape the culture and technology going forward. If you want to be apart of this exciting opportunity please apply above or forever hold your peace!
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.