- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$400.00 - 450.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
.Net Contract (6 month - Perm)
- Next Generation medical solutions product
- Over $100 million dollars in funding
- Remote( must reside in Sydney) with opportunity to become permanent
This position shall involve the design and development of software for both external and implantable device platforms, test systems and experimental equipment. This position will be involved in a range of projects ranging from developing innovative user interfaces to embedded system firmware.
33% - Coding
33% - Documenting
33% - Writing Test
- Back-end design, modelling and prototyping
- Back-end development & business logic implementation
- Perform software testing, verification and validation
- Conducting all aspects of software development and testing according to medical device software standards
- Developing technical documentation
- 3 years hands-on experience in the design and development
- Experience in business logic testing - manual test protocols and automated test scripts design and development
- 3 years of Working with C#, .Net core and ASP .Net
- Experience in using JIRA and bitbucket
- Experience in working in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with and commitment to software development in a QA controlled environment
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
If you are available now - Please apply directly above as shortlists will be closing really fast for these roles. We are looking for people who can start immediatley
Part-Time and Entry-Level IT Jobs in Sydney
The digital world continues to transform the industrialised world’s economies and societies. Advances such as 5G internet and developments such as edge computing and progressive web apps keep driving the field forward.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.