Lead Mobile Engineer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Exciting new greenfield project in a newly created lead role
- Heavily funded global fintech company with remote and onshore teams
- Great benefits and flexibility located in the Sydney CBD
Are you an exceptional mobile developer with experience managing a growing global team with experience in building Greenfields projects? This is an opportunity to be part of a stealth running fintech company building out products in the fintech space. The platform you will be building is second to none and will be a one of its kind type product set to be released in early 2020. The company is only growing and there is an unlimited leve of opportunity to progress with this fast paced and exciting adventure.
Responsibilities and Values that will help:
- A strong and transparent communicator who can adapt to working and coordinating teams worldwide
- Strong understanding of Source Managment and Git Strategy and when/how to apply these methods.
- Ability to prioritize and leverage technologies and platforms to understand which components work better
- Managing releases and day to day requirements to support all teams in your vertical
- Continuously improving and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline
- Working with different product teams to drive and deliver continuous quality control and improvements
- Superb knowledge and depth of understanding working with mobile architecture and design patterns.
- Depth of expereince developing and working with Java, Kotlin and Android SDK.
- Depth of understanding and experince using iOS and Android langauges like objective C and Swift.
- Oversee all day to day operations from code, build pipeline, certificate management, security and penetration testing and optimizing performances across Android and iOS.
- Efficiently provide realistic estimate's, plan and oversee development tasks for the wider mobile team.
- Consistent and recent knowledge of API integration and industry standard authentication and security standards governing these.
- Ability to architect. draw, document and articulate solutions to stakeholders.
- Keen attention to detail and a drive to deliver best-in-class applications to our end users.
If you are interested in a new upbeat opportunity where you will oversee some of the biggest changes and greatest improvements come to life, then Apply Now through the direct link above as applications will be shortlisted immediately.