.Net Platform Lead
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$150000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
.Net Platform Lead
- Dynamic greenfield project with upbeat team
- Heavily funded global fintech company looking to challenge the status quo
- Great benefits and flexibility located in the Sydney CBD
This exciting and upbeat opportunity is calling for a driven, Senior .Net lead to step into a hands on role on a very exciting product. The platform and accompanying mobile application are currently being built in second phase development as a Greenfields project looking to release in several months.
- A transparent communicator who can coordinate teams worldwide
- Proactive approach with an inquisitive mindset.
- Ability to prioritize and leverage technologies and platforms to understand which components work better
- BAU tasks and delegate to support all teams in your vertical
- Continuously improving and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline
- Working with different product teams to drive and deliver quality control
- Ability to effectively analyze workflow patterns and distribute work efficiently as the C# .Net development team.
- Full Microsoft suite stack with atleast 5 years of professional or commercial expereince building enterprise products.
- Experience working with disbursed quality testing teams, having a solid understanding of best practices and tooling, both automation and manual functional Testing.
- Proven experience designing, building and managing applications on Azure.
- Experience working with Databases that are Relation or Non-relational
- SQL Server experience or any other relevant technologies as well as depth of experience working with AWS.
- Design and build API's as well as automating and maintaining documentation to support them.
If you are interested in stepping up and looking to oversee some of the biggest changes and greatest improvements in a newly created role, then Apply Now through the direct link above as applications will be shortlisted immediately.