Field Services Technician Level 1-2
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- 3-month contract
- CBD located office
- Great culture
A young and dynamic company specializing in various IT Solutions and Services. The team has a long-held belief that all small and medium businesses should receive the same quality and professional service that traditionally only large enterprise business have enjoyed.
This role will require you to travel (Maximum of 30km from CBD) to our clients and provide support, troubleshoot and solve technical issues in a time constrained environment. This role requires a sound understanding of end user devices, network configuration and other IT related technology
- Customer support via email, remote session and phone calls
- Solving wireless network and VPN issues
- Travelling onsite and dealing with SMB clients.
- Dealing with Microsoft, Netgear, D-Link, Router Internet NBN issues
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability and willingness to learn
- Willing to travel up to 30km of Sydney CBD
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Onsite experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Email, Domain and Exchange
- Previous experience with Microsoft, Netgear, D-Link or Router Internet NBN
- Young and dynamic company
- Great teamwork and a positive culture environment
If this opportunity is exciting to you and you are confident in a customer facing role then click the APPLY button for this job now!