Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- North Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$125000.00 - 150000.00
- plus super
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Are you a truly Agile Scrum Master with a growth mindset and 5+ years' experience?! Then this is the role for you!
Want to have the chance to create an innovative difference and learn new technologies along the way? This FinTech Company is heavily funded within the lending space. They are creating powerful platforms and increasing transparency through partnerships. Furthermore, redefining the financial landscape using the latest and greatest technologies.
As Scrum Master the purpose of your role is to promote and support Scrum framework and disciplines across the organization. With your tenacity and growth mindset you will help everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values.
Plus a big part of your role is to coach the other Scrum Masters - so some excellent coaching experiece is a MUST!
Your primary duty is to serve the squad and help them meet maximum velocity by removing all impediments. You will also help those outside the Scrum Team to understand which of their actions and interactions with the Squad can help and also those which don't! You will help everyone hone these interactions which will maximise the value created by the Squad.
- Ensure that the goals, scope and product domain are understood by everyone on the Squad.
- Find and implement techniques for effective Product Backlog management whilst helping the Squad understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Understanding the product planning in an empirical environment - plus helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- Ensure the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximise value.
- Review processes and make changes that increase the productivity of the Squad.
- Working with other Scrum Masters to continually increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum.
- Truly understanding and practising agility!
- Facilitate Squad events as requested.
- Coaching the Development Team in cross-functionality and self-organisation.
- Assist the Development Team to create high-value products.
What we require of you:
- Certified Scrum Master certification
- Minimum 5 years' genuine Scrum Master experience
- Geniune Agile Coaching experience
- Degree in Business relevant IT or Business discipline or relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Regulatory environment
- Experience in facilitating the agile transformation of an organisation
- Must have experience in lending, banking products or mortgages
- Be that person that will continuously build value and something to be proud of
We have already launched a headhunt drive for this role! If you feel this is the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!