Senior Full Stack Developer (.net, C#)
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack, C#, .net)
$130k-$160k + Super
Sydney- Inner City
The Senior Software Engineer's role is to architect, design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The Senior Software Engineer will also oversee system start-ups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other teams where required.
- Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
- Oversee the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- Develop an awareness of programming and design alternatives.
- Take an active role in cross-team projects when needed.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Direct research on emerging system, security, and application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Interact regularly with managers, clients, vendors, and agencies to field queries and questions.
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET stack (experience with .NET Core preferable, WPF/WinForms/ASP transferable), or ability to apply knowledge from similar high-level languages (e.g. Java)
- Ability to understand, interoperate with, and read code from lower-level systems developed in C/C++
- Knowledge of modern web development and frameworks (experience with Angular 2+ preferable, but AngularJS/React/Vue transferable)
- Experience of high-level cross-platform development (i.e. experience with Windows/Linux/macOS)
- Experience of relational database technologies (e.g. SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL/etc), as well as non-relational (e.g. ElasticSearch)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Adept at conducting research into software-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology