Okta Identity Specialist (Consultant)
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
OKTA Identity Specialist
$140K - $160K + Super
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is the consultancy and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from our client, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies.
This role will focus on providing operational support and consultancy for the Okta systems and will be responsible for overall maintenance and configuration standards of the tools including Single Sign On Identity and Security measures.
- Will facilitate the onboarding of applications into Okta.
- Will assist with the implementation of new Okta processes and procedures.
- Will be responsible for monitoring problems, taking immediate action where possible; escalating when required to a technical support specialist.
- Will collaborate and Interact with clients to onboard applications, resolve problems, and provide information to Okta Technical support to assist in problem resolution and tracking.
- Will identifying ways to improve customer experiences with Okta.
- May assist the Cloud IAM team with implementing role requests and B2C setups.
- Associatedegree - Computer Science,
- 4 years of experience implementing Okta platform with focus on the following areas: Okta Single Sign on and Okta MFA (this can be less if the candidate has received Okta certification)
- Demonstrated working knowledge on protocols like SAML 2.0, OIDC/OAuth 2.
- Bachelor Degree - Computer Science
- 4 years of implementation experience in Identity & Access Management or a similar role within the Identity & Access management work environment is desired, but not required.
- Experience with Azure AD, Azure B2C and Azure SSO
If you feel you are an Okta gun and suit this role please submit CV through this portal.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.