- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 140000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Exciting opportunity with a new leading innovative firm
- Work on the bes projects in APAC with a great leadership team
- Great benefits and flexibility located the CBD with remote work options
We are representing one of the most innovative full service digital consulting firm that helps create new innovative businesses in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Digital Commerce, and Government sectors.
Be an integral part of the growth and journey, with an opportunity to lead and shape the future of this growing firm.
Great opportunities for career progression within and outside the company. The alumni have gone onto senior roles at ASX200 companies as well as executives of many multinational businesses. They have been voted for the best projects and best applications finalists as an award winning firm
This is your opportunity to work with an exciting Fintech company to help them deliver their digital transformation to market. The projects were started as a greenfields project in the trading platforms space.
- Able to hit the ground running with Node.js libraries working on an amazing platform
- A team player and able to work in an agile environment. Good communication and collaboration with other teams and stakeholders.
- Commercial expereince in both Node.js and React.js, however relevant experience in another modern front-end framework such as Vue or Angular will also be considered.
- 2-3 years of stron expereince with TypeScript
- Strong understanding of React hooks and Context API
- Solid experience in Node.js based APIs.
- Experience in writing tests for React apps, using Jest.
- Experience in working with ESLint
- A serverless backend infrastructure (such as AWS Lambdas) as well as Docker and Kubernetes expereince. (ECS,EKS)
- React Native expereince will also be highly desired to work on the mobile platforms
Benefits and perks
- Best training you'll get in the industry: work directly with successful startup founders, ex Banking directors and executives of some of the biggest startups in Australia.
- Awesome office location in the CBD in the Sydney, in the tower directly above Wynyard station. We are completely open to working with developers from all over Australia.
- Flexible working options. Working hours are flexible depending on client meetings, and individuals are free to work from the office on whichever days they prefer.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.