- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$101.00 - 120000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A sydney based start-up within the cyber security space are on the lookout for a product owner to join there team. The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of product development and practices. You will drive the delivery working with both the product and technolgy teams.
- Day to day you will have three key responsibilities; (1) release scopeplanning and detailed specifications including acceptance test criteria (2) QA planning and functionalUAT to ensure production quality SLAs are met, as well as (3) user support for productionissues/bugs
- Lead Agile Processes and provide backlog management and iteration planning.
- Collaborate with soultion engineering team and stakeholders to develop a roadmap and drive products and features
- Previous working experience as a product owner for 3 years
- Practive and self starter mentality with project management skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Indepth knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Passion for solving technical problems
- Good exposure to modern technology stacks and software best practices (mobile and web
technologies). You do not need to know how to code, but you need to understand how modern
software is built.
- Ability to create production releases in a software project managemebt systems
- Ability to assign QA plans for each release
- Ideally, experience in design and/or development of payment/digital ID solution such as EMV/NFC
systems (Would be a nice to have)
Interviews will commence ASAP and shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.