Senior Python Developer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$130000.00 - 150000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Backend Python Engineer
$130k - $150k + Super
Django Framework Essential
Inner Sydney Location
My client is an online digital e-gift/commerce card business located in Surry Hills, Sydney and are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to apply their skills within an elite team of engineers.
What you will do:
- Have backend-focused ownership of projects including the design, development, and optimisation of the underlying infrastructure
- Deliver quality and clean testable code for our web apps and APIsMinimise solution complexity
- Perform code reviews and share ownership of the code base
- Work with other talented engineers to build a product of high quality for our use
On the technical side:
- Expertise in Python and thorough knowledge of the Django web framework
- A strong understanding of algorithm complexity, data structures, concurrency & systems performance
- Demonstrated professional experience with Python backend development and the ability to deliver high quality battle-tested code
- An extensive understanding and experience with Django full-stack framework
- Professional development experience integrating backend applications with RESTful web services and MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you everyday (and expect you to challenge them back)
- We run a whole of company incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets, because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPI's
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts
Please apply here if this role is you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.