AEM Back end Developer
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- AU$130000.00 - 155000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- AEM Backend Developer
- Gobal Digital Agency
- $130K - $150K + Super
- Australian Citizens Only (NV1 Security Clearance)
- Canberra Based
They are looking for a highly effective Senior Backend Developer to join their team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for their clients. This key member of the team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
- Build components, templates, content fragments, and workflows using the Adobe CQ/AEM architecture.
- Experience integrating with SOAP and REST webservices.
- Set up custom OSGI configuration, Workflows and event listeners.
- Experience building AEM models, servlets and services. Should be knowledgeable in multi-threading concepts and dispatcher configuration.
- Should have experience in writing JUnits and ensure code coverage.
- Independently manage individual time and tasks
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 2 years experience with AEM, Dispatcher, Java, REST, SOAP, OOPS concepts
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, Agile)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- You will need to be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain Baseline security clearance as a minimum. If you already hold security clearance, NV1 or higher would be ideal.
- Role is based out of Canberra
If this opportunity sounds like you please submit application and CV through this portal.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.