AEM Technical Architect
- Brisbane, Australian Capital Territory
- AU$150000.00 - 180000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
AEM Technical Architect
Global Digital Consultancy
Canberra and Brisbane Based
$150k - $180k + Super
Aust Citizenship Required
One of the world's leading agencies who deliver lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. My client helps leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. They offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale.
- Lead a team of AEM developers & AEM front end developers. Resource needs to be able to understand the current platform components or build so they can guide the team.
- Experience integrating with marketing cloud products with AEM.
- Define content , asset and tagging model , define workflows and set up role based access. Should be able to set up multi-site management using MSM.
- Experience in delivering high-volume, high-availability, multi-site, internet facing applications. Understand and support Devops processes. Should be able to design workflows
- Showcase your AEM expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
- Lead an offshore or remote Agile based development team(s) and perform code reviews
- Defining/designing/implementing the development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
- Travel Required
Here's what you need:
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and Java/J2EE software development
- 3+ years of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager solutions (Sites, Assets)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- You will need to be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain Baseline security clearance as a minimum. If you already hold security clearance, NV1 or higher would be ideal.
- Role can be based out of Canberra or Brisbane
Please submit CV through portal if this opportunity is you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.