AEM Solution Architect
- Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
- AU$150000.00 - 180000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
AEM Solution Architect
Global Digital Consultancy
$150K + Super
Canberra or Brisbane based
One of the world's leading agencies who deliver lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. My client helps leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. They offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale.
- Ability to design and architect using Adobe AEM and marketing cloud products.
- Work with product owners and other stakeholder from business to define requirements both functional as well as non-functional, including integration with capabilities such as Personalization, A/B testing, Segmentation and Analytics.
- Work with design team and product on architecture, platform vision, platform roadmap and key user journeys.
- Experience in integrating AEM with other technologies - Knowledge management, enterprise analytics, API layer, CIAM, etc. Experience in creating digital technology strategies and/or reference architectures.
Here's what you need:
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and Java/J2EE software development
- 3+ years of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager solutions (Sites, Assets)
- Experience with AEM, Launch, Analytics, Target, API integration
You will need to be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain Baseline security clearance as a minimum. If you already hold security clearance, NV1 or higher would be ideal.
Role can be based out of Adelaide, Canberra or Brisbane
If this opportunity sounds liek you please submit application and CV through this portal.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.