Adobe AEM Senior Developer
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- AU$130000.00 - 150000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Global Digital Agency
Brisbane, Canberra or Adelaide
$130K - $150K + Super + Benefits
One of the world's leading agencies who deliver lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. My client helps leading brands create and deliver the right content for the right customer at the right time for immersive, relevant experiences. They offer an end-to-end approach to the content lifecycle and cut through the complexity for improved speed to market and relevance, at scale.
They are looking for a highly effective Senior Developer to join their team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for their clients. This key member of the team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation using Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets)
- Provide deep knowledge expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) and working knowledge of at least one other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Forms, Analytics, Audience Manager, Magento, Campaign)
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design, using object-oriented design techniques and Adobe best practices
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks, project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Assist in defining/designing/implementing the development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on Java/J2EE software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, Agile)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience working with other relevant WCM and ecommerce packaged solutions such as SDL Tridion, Acquia/Drupal, Sitecore, EpiServer, SalesForce, SAP hybris, and ElasticPath
- Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse
You will need to be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain Baseline security clearance as a minimum. If you already hold security clearance, NV1 or higher would be ideal.
Role can be based out of Adelaide, Canberra or Brisbane
If this opportunity sounds liek you please submit application and CV through this portal.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.