- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$150.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A digital and Payments organization are on the lookout for a QA Manager with technical expertise to own test strategy and execution across the ogranization, This role will be a driving force for automation and implementing testing methodologies.
What you will do:
- Work with the delivery and management team to document the end to end testing cycle from strategy and execution.
- Provide leadership to other QA team members
- Produce Strategy to improve testing effectiveness and efficiency
- Define testing processes which can be incorporated and ensure scalability, security and reilability
- Define testing processes which can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines.
Who you are:
- Must have manual and automation testing experience
- Must have e-commerce experience
- Experience working with mulitple product lines in an agile environment
- Experience with testing both front-end/back-end digital and ecommerce systems
- Hands on experience testing complex products using testing tools and frameworks for Mobile Apps, Web and API services
- Strong experience with CI/CD best practices
- implementing QA metrics
The ideal Candidate will be comfortable working in an environment where systems and processes have not yet been fully developed, Be able to speak up and be heard, You are driven and ready to make a mark on a global scale.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.