Senior Business Development Manager
- Southbank, Victoria
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Leading Australian IT consultancy in the ERP, CRM, Business Solutions selling and implementing Oracle NetSuite, the #1 Cloud ERP worldwide.
With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, the company has a successful track record in winning and delivering business software solutions for their clients for over 20 years They are currently expanding our sales team and looking for a highly motivated and experienced sales executive to leverage their existing network of business contacts to seek and deliver new business while enhance existing client relationships.
- Prospecting and active lead generation through existing and new business contacts
- Sell products and services to achieve personal sales target
- Develop and maintain quality business relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Develop and maintain quality business relationships within Oracle Netsuite.
- Work closely with the current sales team
- Take part in business planning and setting of budgets and targets
- Solution and present end-to-end client requirements using Oracle NetSuite's extensive ecosystem and customisable platform
- Customer proposal preparation, presentation and closure
- Follow up project delivery and long-term relationship building
- Work with presales and delivery team to meet and exceed client expectations
Experience and Skills Required
- Oracle Netsuite solution sales exp essential
- Strong understanding of end-to-end business requirements necessary to create final proposed solutions
- Ability to use existing contact base and new lead generation skills to drive new business
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Proven long term relationship building ability
- Accurate and organised
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.