Senior Fullstack .Net Developer (Microservices)
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$140000.00 - 160000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Fullstack .Net Developer
North Sydney Location
$140k - $160k + Super
Dynamic SaaS hospitality reservation technology firm expanding rapidly are looking to hire a Skilled Fullstack .Net Developer with significant Microservices Architecture experience.
- Other BAU tasks as needed with some front end Angular.js and React.
- Strong Microservices Architecture experience including design patterns.
- Events, Queuing, ESB, DDD, BDD (Spec flow), RESTful APIs, Security, Scalability, and Visibility.
- Strong .NET Core C# OOP/D skills including understanding of design patterns.
- Configuration as code Deployment in an Azure Environment with Octopus deploy and Azure pipelines.
- Strong understanding of Azure Cloud technologies such as Function Apps, Web Apps, Message queuing.
- SQL Server, CouchDB, Redis, AWS DynamoDB, Blob Storage, Entity Framework.
- Performance and Load testing including security penetration testing.
- React.js & Typescript experience with some Angular.js related to SPA Development.
If this opportunity sound slike you please submit application through the portal
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.