Principal SOC Analyst - SOC Manager - Sydney
- Artarmon, New South Wales
- AU$160000.00 - 180000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- 160k - 180k + super based on experience and skill
- Cutting edge tech and facilities
- Multi-award winning company
We are currently seeking an experienced and driven Senior Security Analyst. We have one of the largest teams in the country of Consultants (Pen Testers) all certified at OSCP level, some of them also have OSCE and Crest certifications and one has OSEE. Our company is CREST certified at the highest level.
- Lead the SOC providing 3 support for our managed services customers.
- Provide phone, email, remote access and occasionally face to face support.
- Incident logging and ownership, managing escalations, incident investigations and ensuring that the SLA response and resolution targets are met.
- There is a requirement to be flexible in terms of shift rotations as the SOC provides 24x7x365 analyst attendance.
- Management and implementation of change requests, configuration changes, technical report writing and software updates.
- Monitor and analyse logs and events from a multitude of sources, while using systems like SIEM's, log analysers and threat intelligence sources to determine whether said events constitute a genuine security incident.
The Principal Security Analyst and SOC Manager will work in a professional supportive team environment with exposure to cutting-edge technologies. There will be considerable room for development within this role as training will be provided across a broad range of security technologies and industry certifications.
All SOC Analysts report to the Principal Security Analyst.
The successful candidate has:
- 1-3+ years of working experience in a System/Network Admin role or equivalent
- 3+ years of working experience as a Senior Security Analyst with specific triaging capabilities
- 3+ years of working within a Security Operations Centre (SOC) environment
- Experience with leading a team of Security Analysts within a SOC
- Experience with threat-hunting tools and SIEM solutions (e.g. AlienVault, ArcSight,
- Exabeam, IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, McAfee ESM, Rapid7 IDR, Splunk)
- Expertise in troubleshooting and managing firewall technologies (e.g. Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto)
- Experience and understanding of vulnerability management solutions (e.g. Nexpose, Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable)
- Bachelors in IT or equivalent
- Security certifications: CISSP, CEH, OSCP, GCIH or equivalent
- Networking Certifications: CCNP, NSE-4, PCNSE, CCSA or
Education / Training - Highly Desirable:
- Security Vendor certifications - Carbon Black, CyberArk, FireEye, Fortinet, Netskope, Proofpoint, Tenable and Zscaler.
- Great environment, with excellent benefits e.g. regular staff events, free drinks and breakfast
- Growing, award winning company
- Company culture that fosters learning and development
- Career progression with lots of on the job training and certification opportunities
- Great bonus structure
We have already begun a head hunt campaign for this role, if you want to be considered, apply now!