Cyber Security Designer
- North Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$150000.00 - 170000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
- Multiple roles - 150k - 170k + super
- Beautiful North Sydney offices
- Global company with great career opportunities!
This prominent global client is looking for an experience Cyber Security Designer to join their elite team. Working very closely with the platform engineering team, your client facing and consulting type experience will serve you well discerning crucial security priorities quickly and communicating them effectively.
- Support the system engineering of security & cyber products and solutions for us and our clients globally to time, cost and quality.
- Bring additional insight into current developments within the security industry and assist with developing new and enhancing existing capabilities within our Portfolio.
- Lead initiatives both within the organisation and out to customers.
- Work with, and present to customer stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Provide design input into further developing the capabilities of our security platforms and offerings.
- Develop comprehensive security use cases that leverage a range of security technologies and data sources.
- To provide analytical and innovative input to projects.
- Upskill team members in the domain of cyber security products and development.
- Provide recommendations on appropriate sensors and data feeds required to fulfil security use cases.
- Represent us at customer security workshops in both a presales and post-sales capacity.
- Participate in the design, development, integration and testing of cyber security platforms and services.
The successful person has:
- Extensive knowledge leveraging security skills to find innovative approaches to problems.
- Ideas on how to leverage advanced analytic capabilities and apply them to security use cases.
- Extensive knowledge of the SIEM technologies and the challenges associated with designing and integrating.
- Knowledge of a wide range of current security products and technologies.
- Understanding on how security operations centres operate.
- Experience working within a CERT team a bonus.
- Experience knowledge of security and cyber telemetry, log feeds and intelligence platforms.
- 5+ years in a design/architecture role or 5+ years in a SOC / SIEM type role or 5+ years in a security operations or consulting role.
We have already launched a head hunt drive for these roles, if you want to be considered for this role, apply now!