Mid-Level Backend Developer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - 120000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Sydney CBD - WFH Options
SaaS Cloud based
Amazing new opportunity with this well-funded fast-growing ASX listed
technology scale-up, this platform offers solutions to both organisations
and individuals alike.
Who are we?
Our long-term vision is to be the only rewards-based mindfulness
platform with the ability to recognise and reward hard-working teams
across the globe. Our mission is to support and empower organisations
to improve engagement and recognition for their employees by adopting
our simple to platform.
- We are looking for a developer who is happy to learn different technologies.
- Your day to day will be writing new features and improving current features or our technology platform, including web and mobile applications, and integrations with many 3rd party APIs.
- Our ambitious roadmap includes new features, new integrations and scaling to a large customer base.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- We don't expect you to have Elixir/Phoenix experience - but its great if you do have!
- Back end development in one of the major web development frameworks Ruby on Rails, Django or Node.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience in Postgres or MySQL
- Deployment such as AWS or Heroku
- Self-starter who finds own answers to technical problems
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Motivated by the entrepreneurial side of web application development
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.