Application Support Officer
- Western Australia
- AU$70000.00 - 90000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Application Support Officer
- Up to $90k + super
- Perth CBD location (flexible work available)
- Close to public transport
You will be responsible for IT support and management of customers and internal staff technical issues/queries via the NBI service desk, live chat, and phone. Working alongside the Product Manager and BA/QA to create and improve a streamlined escalation process and to ensure we are delivering an exceptional experience to all our customers.
- Provide timely and effective advice and support to customers
- Superior knowledge of Now Book It software
- Install and maintain company internal desktop computers
- Contributes to the administration and maintenance of IT systems-
- Contributing to the maintenance of the NBI knowledge base
- Adhere to and improve Service Desk processes
- Knowledge of Service Desk or other ICT ticketing system's
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of Agile framework
- Knowledge or experience with SLA's
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise judgment whilst working independently, often remotely via telephone and remote desktop
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non‐technical staff
- Knowledge of OSX, Windows, iOS operating systems and hardware and how to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of Chrome and Safari web browsers and how to effectively troubleshoot webapps
- Level 2 Knowledge of IT systems, software and hardware
If working in a great location with supportive staff who are driven towards success excites you then click the apply button now! This opportunity will not last long!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.