Business Development Manager
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Looking for a highly motivated and driven BDM(channel sales) to join a dynamic Sales team in promoting and selling online payment solutions while maintaining excellent knowledge of the payment industry (including competitors), product knowledge and unique Value Prop. You will identify new business opportunities; both with new channels and partners, and existing ones, to contribute to and ensure that sales are met. You will manage an active sales pipeline to help acquire new channel and integrated partners.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Meet KPI's for contacting prospects and leads
- Generate new leads and prospect for opportunities
- Plan and set objectives for client meetings
- Develop and maintain account plans in with Head of Channel
- Maintain an understanding of the businesses within the channel and partner space
Essential skills and experience
- Strong experience in software sales, specifically in a partner sales environment
- Track record and experience of working within Sales/Channel Sales teams and proven success in developing new partnerships
- Experience in Payments or complex products requiring "solution sales" (i.e.,
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders within the software sales space
- Tenacity and drive to identify and chase new business.
- Be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.