Business Analyst- Insurance
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$0.00 - 1.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A client of mine is on the lookout for 3 Mid-level Business Analyst's with a reilient and bubbly attitude to join a fast pased team within insurance. These opportunites will range from 3-6 month contracts with a view to then go permanent
The ideal candidate:
- You will have experience working in finanical services in a agile enviroment
- Know how to gather requirments in a fast paced business, Have the ability to be a free runner and great communicator with stakeholders.
- At least 2 years working on core insurance projects within policy and underwriting
- Knowledge of data analysis and be data/analytically driven
- Previous experience with implementation and soultion design - You should be able to identify root problems and provide solutions in return
- Experience with policy management and pricing implementations
- Familiar with SQL , APIs, XML,JSON
Day to day responsibilites
- Assist with onboarding and pitiching new partners
- Ability to assist planning for system intergrations
- test creations and executions
The right candidates will be a inaugural part of a rapidly growing business
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.