Full Stack Java Developer
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$131000.00 - 131000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Full Stack Developer (Java/React)
- Global leading FinTech organization operating worldwide.
- State-of-the-art offices with casual dress and flexible work policy
- Various L&D programs and the opportunity to progress in your career.
This industry leading business design, develop, and deliver technology solutions for the financial services industry across the globe. There products are used to facilitate and innovate within the global financial markets, investments, mortgages, and financial planning. Everything they do revolves around technology and software.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on a Wealth management product which is responsible for building our award-winning financial planning product.
You will be:
- Completing software engineering BAU tasks to ensure quality development standards are adhered to.
- Build quality software using tools such as JIRA, GitHub.
- Co-operate with colleagues in an autonomous squad where everyone is invited to the decision-making process.
- Problem solving at scale, developing high-performance, web applications with a large global user base.
- Work closely with the product team in understanding business requirements
- Expand your knowledge and skillset through formal team training sessions, technology conferences, and global hackathons.
What you will need
- 3-5 years of Java development experience. Kotlin experience would advantageous.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Best practice around implementing responsive design and SDLC.
- Consistent insight and adherence to security, web standards and architecture
- Capacity to communicate clearly and can explain complex concepts to non-technical staff.
- Functional and non-functional requirements building global solutions to scale.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.