E-Commerce Business Analyst
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
*Work with the client to create comprehensive user stories and acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements
*Lead workshops for the client to define functional and non-functional requirements
*Execute gap analysis against proposed eCommerce (Hybris, Demandware, WebSphere Commerce, ATG) or Content (Adobe, Drupal) platforms
*Lead a team of BAs and provide guidance and review work of team members, ensuring best customer experience even with technical constrains
*Plan requirements gathering and management processes
*Support development teams by providing clarifications to requirements and design
* Run multiple parallel projects and drive forward deliver of high-quality work on-time and on budget
* Support development teams by providing clarifications to requirements and design.
Skills and Experience
- 8+ Years experience and background in ecommerce and content delivery projects
- Previous experience as a Lead Business Analyst of testing developed solutions
- End to end experience with hybris 6.0 and salesforce commerce or magento
- Significant experience in creating requirements to process models for ecommerce
- Deep understanding of a retail industry domain
- Proven capability to manage complex projects with changing requirements and uncertainty
- Demonstrated ability to work with distributed (onshore-offshore) teams
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.