Mid - Senior DevSecOps Engineer / DevOps
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$120000.00 - 140000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are searching for a DevSecOps Engineer. The ideal engineer will be a passionate Linux afficianado.
The successful candidate will work closely alongside the Lead DevOps Engineer and liaise with the company's Developers, Testers, Designers and Project Managers to help ensure the performance of their key systems, including their Infrastructure or their Applications, are up and running continuously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Digital team by constantly monitoring their production environments to spot problems before they arise
- Help develop systems and processes to accelerate the Digital team's development and build process
- Perform on-going System Administration tasks for both local and remote digital Servers, including fault tolerant systems and configuration management
- Be aware of and have the ambition to implement and pick up new technologies that are relevant to your role
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of building and deploying CI/CD Pipelines
- Previous experience with PHP
- Experience with maintaining Cloud-based Environments
- Keen eye for faults and complications in systems and applications
- Working knowledge of Version Control Systems (GIT)
- A real passion to learn and apply new technologies in a commercial environment
- Driving license - (Office is located quite far away from any transport links)
Nice to haves:
- Containerisation knowledge - Docker/Kubernetes
- Cloud Platform experience - AWS/Microsoft Azure
- Configuration management systems - Ansible
- Framework experience - Laravel
If this role sounds like something you'd like to get your teeth sunk into, and you already know what you're wearing on your first day in the office, don't hesitate to apply directly to this advert!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.