- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Are you ready to join the fast pace of a highly skilled team within one of the leading brands in cyber security? You will harmonize with the product team and provide technical pre-sales wizardry and be instrumental in selling the unique biometric identity solution. As the essential conduit between the technical and sales teams, you will command key technical pre-sales support for new and existing clients, and to be a technical thought leader on all aspects of the product.
- Work with the sales team to drive sales from a technical vantage point.
- Translate client needs into technical requirements.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology
- Perform investigative interviews to elicit stakeholder perspectives, motivations and requirements.
- Review and analyse emerging technologies, software and platforms for inclusion in solution design.
- Work with the client and technical solution architect to translate client needs into prioritised technical requirements which will inform the recommended solution capabilities.
- Architect and develop solutions alongside the product team in a pre-sales capacity.
- Develop POCs, run workshops and demonstrations with clients.
- Document and provide technical solutions in line with customers business problems.
- Act as a SME for Identity Access Management and other technologies.
- Participate in technical workshops and discussions with our clients
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Responsible for pre-installation requirements
- Assists in RFI/P/Q preparation as required by the Sales team
- Works closely with sales teams to earn new business and maintain existing client's relationships.
- Experience identifying and solutioning custom IT solutions
- In depth knowledge of the Identity Management solutions
- Knowledge and experience with security and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with RFI response writing
- Understanding of web and mobile technology (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience in payment/digital ID solution such as EMV/NFC systems
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.