Fullstack C#/.Net Developer (Vue Essential)
- Frenchs Forest, New South Wales
- AU$100000.00 - 1400000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Fullstack C#/.Net Developer (Vue essential)
- Up to $140k + super
- Flexible working arrangements
- North Sydney location
- Free parking!
We are looking for a mid to senior full stack developer with experience in a start up environment. You will be a part of a growing team with a vision of disrupting the Real Estate tech market! Initially we would like you in the office as much as possible until you have a strong understanding of our companies' goals and technology.
What you need:
- C# / .NET framework/ .Net Core
- HTML / CSS
- Designing Restful APIs
The day to day:
- Drive projects, from technical design to launch.
- Tackle architecture challenges
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying various software products
- Contributing to the overall technical solution design
- Strive to continually improve the cross-platform development practices
- Knowledge sharing & mentoring other developers within the team on-shore and off-shore
- Perform code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems.
We are head hunting for this role across the greater Sydney area, so if you would like to know more, please do not hesitate and click the apply button today!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.