- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$750.00 - 751.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
As an organisation we are now at a stage to go to the next stage of this journey as the organisation looks to mature its technology stack while expanding into other business verticals and expand overseas.
Our platform is using a wide range of Java based open source technologies from Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Docker, PostgreSQL, Angular JS/ React.
What We Are Looking For:
- Continue to develop the features / enhancements of our platform that can fit within our distributed micro services architecture
- Can develop software that is;
- Easily maintainable
- Strong, robust and reliable
- That can be easily supported in a production environment by having
- Sensible information sent to log files
- Sensible exception handling
- Can develop software that is;
- Significant experience in software development
- Ability to write easily UNIT testable code where the UNIT tests written do not need to be re-factored should the internal implementation need to be improved in some way that does not change behaviour
- Ability to work collaboratively with developers, managers and key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to distil requirements from key business stakeholders and ensure that we are solving real business problems
More About You:
We are looking for someone who wants a challenge and wants the opportunity to challenge the normal way of doing things.
Our goals as an organisation are very aspirational and we want to buy into what we are trying to do and develop a true passion for our product and to be very proud of the work that they deliver.
We want people who embrace the work hard play hard culture, enjoy team work and collaboration and can thrive in an honest and positive working environment.
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.