- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$180000.00 - 200000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
EComm Digital Agency
$180k-$200k + Super
Sydney CBD Location
My client is is a digital gift card and payments business operating in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom. In Australia they offer the largest marketplace for e-Gift cards. Gift cards is our core business and the product around which the company was founded. The gift card product has evolved to now include the following three channels:
- As a natural leader, you'll be able to support the business in defining their vision, especially where it impacts technology, as well as build effective stakeholder relationships at all levels whilst communicating complex technical information.
- Take ownership of the definition and delivery of our technology architecture strateg including reference architecture, and designing, refining and uplifting our system architecture to meet the expectation of our customers and to achieve business scale and agility.
- Prove critical capability, helping our technology teams understand how we should structure our technology solutions to stay future fit, compliant and best in market as we scale up.
- You will also play a critical role in helping us to drive technology uplift and innovation across all of our products.
- Remain current with technologies and architectures, including AWS Services, to ensure our platforms and services continuously improve and engineering teams are engaged and informed in relation to architecture trends and best-practices.
- You love what you do second only to putting the customer at the front of every decision.
- You are very comfortable working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You thrive in growth businesses - you understand the growth agenda and are able to
- move at pace to achieve ambitious growth plans and objectives.
- You are comfortable working in an environment where systems and processes continue to mature and evolve and enjoy playing a part in this evolution.
- You want to help build a global business knowing this will involve, at times, long hours
- lots of discussions and debates, being challenged, and challenging back.
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic yet considered and calm under pressure.
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make you
- mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
- Advanced experience with AWS technologies and services.
- Proven experience designing and leading the implementation of microservices
- The ability to establish the governance frameworks necessary to successfully manage microservices architecture.
- Experience with containerisation technologies.
- Experience with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, Kinesis and
- Significant experience in customer-facing Digital environments, incorporating security,
- high-availability, and low latency.
- Experience within a true CI/CD environment with an advanced understanding of what is
- required architecturally to make it successful.
Please submit CV through portal if this is you!
Your company needs the best possible IT support or development help to stay abreast of changes and ahead of the competition.
Firesoft People can apply years of experience and expertise to connect qualified candidates with IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
The Need for Skilled IT Help
Businesses of all types need the kind of skilled IT staff that can administer current systems, troubleshoot problems, and keep the company as close to the bleeding edge as is possible.
Many companies have seen solid benefits using our service to fill entry-level IT jobs in Sydney. It saves time and opportunity costs for companies that might otherwise expend valuable personnel resources to fill jobs.
Even companies that have not relied on IT support staff in the past may need help in using new technologies, such as data collection and analysis, cybersecurity, or protecting payment information.
How We Provide It
We provide comprehensive services to connect employers and candidates. Our difference lies in our commitment to learning in-depth about both employee candidates and companies seeking to fill entry and part-time IT jobs in Sydney and the surrounding area.
Our proven process has created successful connections between hard-working IT professionals and companies grateful for their help.
Ask about our wide range of employment connection services for IT jobs in Sydney or other professional roles in the area. We provide a full service, facilitating the hiring process from end to end on both sides.
Come and see the Firesoft People difference. We get better results because we care.